The 90-Day Holistic Health Challenge
Many of you are probably aware of the fact that I suffered several heart attacks over the past couple of weeks — culminating with two major heart attacks that required the placement of a stent in a major artery leading to my heart. I have to admit that as the Dean of the Schools for Health & Wellness at Crystal Rain Institute and A.R.O.H. Theological Seminary, as well as the founder and President of Master Fitness 21, it is a little embarrassing that I allowed my health to deteriorate to this point.
The truth is that it is not difficult to get caught up in the challenges of everyday life and begin to neglect even the most important things. I am not offering up an excuse for not taking care of myself; there isn’t a valid reason. I am merely saying that we must make a committed effort to make our holistic health a priority.
I laid there in the hospital having that second major heart attack, and watching all of the staff members of the rapid response team work in unison to save my life. I realized that all of my intentions associated with grinding and working hard would be for nothing if I died before completing my work. At this moment, I rediscovered the importance of balance in every aspect of life.
At that moment, I made myself a promise that I would make my health a priority. Over the next 90 days, I am committed to achieving holistic health — emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and physically. The goal is to create the optimal atmosphere and environment to allow my body to heal itself.
So many of us are destroying ourselves from the inside out — primarily through chronic stress and anxiety. Yes, nutrition and exercise are essential to achieving physical and mental health goals: however, how we view life and the negative impact of our fears and concerns have a more lasting effect on us than you can ever imagine.
According to WebMD, while periodical stress is inevitable, chronic stress can be quite destructive to a person’s natural equilibrium — disrupting homeostasis. Chronic stress can lead to:
- Mental health problems, such as depression, anxiety, and personality disorders
- Cardiovascular disease, including heart disease, high blood pressure, abnormal heart rhythms, heart attacks, and stroke
- Obesity and other eating disorders
- Menstrual problems
- Sexual dysfunction, such as impotence and premature ejaculation in men and loss of sexual desire in both men and women
- Skin and hair problems, such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema, and permanent hair loss
- Gastrointestinal problems, such as GERD, gastritis, ulcerative colitis, and irritable colon
I am embarking upon a 90-Day journey where I will transform my life in multitudinous ways to achieve optimal health. I am inviting you to take this journey with me. Master Fitness 21 and The Visionetics Institute will be offering personal planning for health optimization, including meal plans, cognitive behavioral therapy, psycho-cybernetic interventions, and more. This 90-Day program will include:
- 12 individual 1-on-1 sessions with me (each session — valued at $350.00)
- A personal nutritional evaluation ($129.95 value)
- A nutritional plan ($229.00 value)
- A personalized plan to help meet your 90-day goals ($499 value)
- A chance to win a Platinum Coaching Package (52 sessions over one year, a $10,500 value)
If you are ready to experience a life-changing shift in your overall health and performance, email email@example.com and simply type enroll me in the 90-day challenge. You will be sent an invoice for the enrollment fee of $399.95 via email. Once you pay the invoice, we will schedule your initial interview and enter your name into the drawing for the Platinum Coaching Package.